Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth. We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
- You’ll travel the world as you fly with us…you’re gonna have fun!
- You’ll meet people from all walks of life…you’re gonna meet new friends!
- You’ll get to cater to the needs of our guests and ensure their safety.
All with a smile…and Scootitude!
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm.
- You should have least 3 GCE ‘O’ level credits including English, or 5 GCE ‘N(A)’ level subject passes with at least a Grade 3 in English.
- For Malaysian qualification at SPM level, you will need to have at least 3 credits including English.
- Proficiency in other languages is advantageous.
- No prior experience required.
- Prepare your updated resume with a full body picture, and you’re good to go.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for our assessment center in Kuala Lumpur on 17 August 2019.
- We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This position is based in Singapore.