Embark on an exciting career as a Pilot with us and you’ll be flying one of the most modern aircraft and fuel-efficient fleets in the skies.
As part of your career, you will undergo a rigorous training program to equip yourself with the highest flying standards. As you work your way through the ranks, there will be ample opportunities for progress to a Captain, and further develop your skills in the Technical, Training or Management track for those who are assessed to be suitable.
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ Level/STPM, Polytechnic Diploma or Degree. In addition, you must demonstrate proficiency in English, Mathematics and Science, preferably Physics (with at least credits in GCE ‘O’ levels/SPM)
- For candidates without credits in English at GCE ‘O’ Levels/SPM, you must produce additional proof of English proficiency:
- IELTS – Minimum Band 7 (out of 9); or
- TOEFL – Minimum score: Computer based – 250, Paper Version – 600; or
- Certificate of Completion for English Language Course
- Myopia of below 600 degrees and astigmatism of below 200 degrees per eye (Applies to both pre- and post-operative eyesight)
Preliminary interviews will be held in Malaysia and subsequent interviews will be held in Singapore. Applicants undergo five stages comprising online application, preliminary interview, aptitude test, final interview with senior management as well as a medical check-up.
Successful candidates will undergo training to acquire either an Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL) with Instrument Rating (IR) or a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) at Singapore Flying College and overseas.
Successful candidates will enjoy a rewarding career coupled with extensive training and personal growth development with Singapore Airlines or our subsidiary SilkAir.
Salary and Benefits:
A monthly allowance will be provided during your training. On appointment as First Officer, you will enjoy an attractive salary, along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates will be required to serve the employer company for the duration of the training and for a period of seven years from the date of appointment as First Officer.
Please click here to submit an online application.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the Log In page. Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the Log in page.
Candidates who have attended our final interviews previously need not apply again. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.