Key responsibilities include
We are looking for warm, passionate and genuine persons who love interacting with people to join our dynamic cabin crew family in Singapore.
- Date: 1st August 2015, Saturday
- Registration Time: 9am to 3pm
- Venue: Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel
Diamond, Ruby and Garnet Room, Diamond Foyer, Lower Lobby
39 Scotts Road, Singapore 228230
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements
- Minimum age of 18 years old – due to Airline requirements
- Minimum height of 1.58m for females, 1.65m for males
- Minimum of 4 GCE ‘N’Level credits, including English
- Medically and physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to read texts in English, and Mandarin or Malay for inflight announcements
The 2 months’ cabin crew training program will cover:
- Service Delivery
- Customer Handling
- Sales Techniques
- Cabin Announcements
- First Aid
- Safety Equipment & Procedures
Candidates will commence flying duties upon successful completion of training.
Applicants may download the application form at http://184.108.40.206/upload/policy/1394183501__HR.pdf.
All walk-in applicants are required to bring the completed application form, an updated CV, 2 passport-sized photographs, originals and photocopies of educational certificates and your great personality!
Please email your CV to [email protected]. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.