- Singapore citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before December 2015) may also apply.
- Degree/Diploma (those who are graduating before December 2015 may also apply if they have any of the two educational qualifications below.)
- At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level (H2 level) credits and 2 ‘AO’-level (H1 level) credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
- At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
You will be paid a basic salary during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about SGD$3,500 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 8.30am and 2pm.
- Completed application form
- Original(s) of:
- Birth certificate
- All educational certificates
- Identity card
Interviews will be conducted on 30th May 2015 (Saturday) at:Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City,
Singapore 039593 *Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.