Air Dolomiti Ab-Initio First OfficerPilot
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
Applicants should meet the following minimum criteria:
- You must have a High School valid diploma or higher education qualification.
- You must be fluent in Italian and English languages.
- You must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You meet the prerequisites for a Class 1 medical certificate (verification not required at the time of application).
- You have either not yet taken part in the aeronautical psychological aptitude test of the DLR (German: Luftfahrtpsychologische Eignungsuntersuchung für Flugzeugführer).
- You have not already failed the basic skills and knowledge test (BU) of the LH Group qualification.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility, social skills and professional motivation.
- Strong sense of responsibility, social skills and professional motivation.
Online applications will be reviewed and selected applicants will be contacted and invited to attend our two steps selection process:
- Step ONE: Aptitude and Skill Assessment test. The test is performed in one day according to the DLR Standard. Test location will be Hamburg. Approval to Disclosure of Personal Data and Biographical Data documents, provided by Air Dolomiti to all suitable Candidates, must be brought filled and signed to DLR on the actual test date.
- Step TWO: Personal and Group Interview. Test location Verona.
Shortlisted candidates will receive detailed information relating to terms, conditions and detailed selection process.
Candidates will be notified at the end of each step of successful achievement and admittance to the following steps.
DO NOT APPLY unless you meet all Requirements/Minimums we ask for.
The online application is sufficient to have access to the selection, DO NOT CONTACT us.