- Applicable to Mauritians Nationals only
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent or a degree
- Medical: Class 1 (In case of medical restrictions Air Mauritius reserves the right not to
accept the medical certificates)
- Valid ICAO CPL/IR licence or equivalent standard with Multi Engine rating
- Frozen ATPL
- Minimum age: 20 years as at closing date
Remuneration and conditions of employment:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on www.airmauritius.com/aboutus/pilotsapplication.pdf for submission by post or e-mail to
Human Resources Department
Air Mauritius Limited Flight Operations Building SSR International Airport Plaine Magnien MAURITIUS
- Job reference should be specified on the envelope, application form and e-mail;
- Copies of licenses including Medical, front page of passport, testimonials/reference letters should be submitted with the application form;
- Candidates found eligible after the initial screening will be asked to attend a selection exercise
- All licenses and medical certificates shall remain valid throughout the selection exercise;
- Candidates with Airbus experience may have an advantage.
- MK can only integrate a limited number of applicants at a time
- Applications will be processed chronologically as and when they are received
- Air Mauritius reserves the right
- not to proceed with this vacancy;
- to appoint the selected candidates on the fleet based on its operational requirements.
Closing date: 31 March 2018