AirAsia Berhad: Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. Driven by the Dare to Dream spirit, we pride ourselves in being the region’s largest low-cost carrier, serving 24 countries and over 130 destinations. We’re not confined by walls, except when we need to answer the call of nature, so all departments mingle every day. As we embrace new technology to become a digital airline, services like BIG Duty Free, BIG Pay, BIG Loyalty, Touristly, ROKKI and Xcite Inflight Entertainment will be an exciting evolution, placing us ahead of the game. Are you in? AirAsia is set to take low-cost flying to an all new high with our belief, “Now Everyone Can Fly”
- Participate in the Commander’s crew briefing, and be aware of all relevant aeronautical and meteorological information as well as the relevant papers documenting the aircraft technical status and its anticipated load.
- Ensure that licenses, medical certification, passport and visas are valid and that log book is maintained up-to-date at all times.
- Ascertain a crosscheck is done ensuring the required documents (license, passport, SEP card, etc.) of all the operating tech crew are valid.
- Execute the tasks and functions of either the PF or PNF as directed by Commander In-flight.
- Assist the Commander in the management of the flight deck work by observing a well-balanced task distribution systematic co-operation and exchange of information, monitoring the flight progress and the aircraft systems and observing the airspace and the performance of other Flight deck crew members.
- Malaysian citizenship or permanent residency
- Hold a valid Malaysian CPL/IR with Frozen ATPL or a valid Malaysian ATPL
- Prior Flying experience is prefered
- Deal with all documents which have to be completed (e.g. Operational Flight Plan, occurrence reports, Voyage Report & etc.).
- After completion of the flight, assist the Commander in completing the aircraft documentation, leaving the flight deck clean and tidy for the next flight crew, handing over the aircraft to the next flight crew taking charge or to the authorized ground personnel or in absence of an engineer or responsible person, having the aircraft secured and handing over the completed documentation to authorized personnel or forwarding such documents by other means