Apply now to become a Hong Kong-based First Officer if you meet the following requirements:
- Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) or Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) with a Multi Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR) and same state ATPL examinations credits – obtained without exemption or conversion
- CPL holder, must be eligible for HK ATPL on conversion
- For ATPL Conversion you must have 500 hours P1 U/S or 250 hours P1 and/or P1 U/S including at least 70 hours as P1
- Minimum 1,500 hours total flying time (3,000 hours preferred)
- 500 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certified for multi-crew operations according to the type certificate and having a maximum takeoff weight (MTOW) > 45,000 kg
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English language proficiency Level 4 or above
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident will be given priority consideration
Personal & Application Information:
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.