Join airBaltic on a Permanent contract as a Direct Entry First Officer on Airbus A220-300, one of the fastest and the most modern commercial aircraft in the world!
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
To fly the most modern single-aisle jet-aircraft on the market. Leading-edge technology and systems integration, advanced materials and latest-generation aerodynamics which supported the demonstration of unmatched dispatch reliability and economy results during the test and route-proving flights. State of the art Flight Deck design normally only found on business jets, the Cockpit Suite has been designed by pilots with many decades of experience on all major aircraft. Complying with the latest in human factors and modern ergonomics, highest level of automation on non-essentials and so much more created for pilots who enjoy flying.
Learn what our pilots think of airBaltic (click here)
- EU citizenship
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- ICAO English 4 or higher
- Valid EU FCL CPL or ATPL lincene (EASA form 141)
- At least 300 hours of Commercial Air Transport (CAT) operations on aircraft with EFIS, FMA and FMS systems – MTOW of the aircraft at least 5,7t
Conditions for the job application:
- The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States for the contract duration period
- Only online applications will be accepted
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process
- Background check will be conducted on all applicants
- Restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated
- Working in a developing, stable and innovative European company
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees
- Potential yearly income range 41 000 – 78 000 EUR (gross) in accordance with pre-defined remuneration policy, average productivity and including other optional monetary motivation tools.
- Multicultural work environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
Apply till July 31, 2019
Please note that we will contact the successful candidates within 1 month after the last application date