Executive Jets Asia was set up in 2004 to fill a niche in the growing demand for corporate air charter business using executive jets and to provide air ambulance medical evacuation for patients needing quick and expeditious transfer to the medical centres in the Asia Pacific region.
We are a Fast-Paced One Stop Aviation Service Centre in Senai (Johor), we provide state-of-the-art 24/7 Business Charters, Medical Evacuations, MRO, FBO and AOM services. We are currently recruiting for bright, talented and energetic candidates to join our Team.
- A First Officer is responsible for operating the aircraft in a safe and legal manner.
- Ensure the safety of the aircraft, passengers, crew and cargo from the moment the doors are closed for departure until they are opened at the end of the flight.
- Responsible in ensuring the flight is conducted with adherence to any rules and regulations that effect the operations of the flight.
- 500 Grand Total hours
- Must posses current Airline Transport pilot License (ATPL) issued by DCA or its equivalent licenses accepted by DCA
- Meets the regulatory requirements for Theoretical Knowledge of operating an aircraft. This includes basic aviation subjects and aircraft type technical subjects. Technical and Non-technical skills of piloting an aircraft and use of its equipment. Resource Management, Human Factor and Safety Management in aviation
- Knowledge of international Jets Operations and Emergency Medical Service
- Strong in interpersonal and communications skills, good analytical skill, good at issue engagements and good decision-making skills
- Valid Passport
- No History of Incidents / Accidents
- No Criminal Records
- To be prepare to be based at Senai International Airport