To ensure the safe operation of the aircraft (as ‘Second in Command’) during all normal and non-normal situations under the direction of a Captain or the aircraft Commander.
- Provides continuous input and assistance to the Captain in ensuring that flights are operated in a safe and efficient manner.
- Acts as a brand ambassador of the airline, especially while on duty, and maintains a high personal standard of discipline, conduct, and appearance.
- Demonstrates responsibility for the duty of care and welfare of the crew and customers.
- Supports the commander in ensuring the appropriate fueling, baggage/cargo loading and appropriate servicing of the aircraft.
- Ensures the proper execution of his/her duties that are specific in the instructions and procedures laid down in the flydubai Operations Manuals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Non Type Rated requirements: At least 2,500 hours total flying time, out of which at least 1,500 hours are MPA hours and 1,000 hours on modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft over 10 tones operating weight (preference will be given to those with PIC time)
- Type Rated requirements: B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) endorsed within the last 24 months out of which at least 1,500 MPA hours flying time and 500 hours on B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) type aircraft
Knowledge / Skills / License:
- ICAO ATPL certificate with a valid type rating.
- 1st Class Medical certificate from ICAO.
- ELP level 4 or above.
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Inspiring & Developing others
- Decision Making