flynas is pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting for exceptional Cadet Pilot who would like to build a career with us and be part of our rapidly growing aviation business.
You can only apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Saudi-nationals only.
- High School degree as a minimum.
- 19-35 years old based on Hijri date of birth.
- 165cm to 193cm height.
- The Height and Weight to be medically fit.
- Minimum of 240 flying hours of which 25 hours on multi-engine is mandatory.
- Holders of GACA/ICAO Multi Engines Land CPL/IR pilot license validated by GACA are (preferred). When you have received you GACA CPL/IR written exams, your license is validated by GACA.
- Valid GACA AIP test with a minimum score of 80%.
- Valid GACA English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) with a minimum score of (Level 4).
- Valid GACA First-class Medical certificate.
For those who would like to apply please visit our website to register: https://cadetpilot.flynas.com
Receiving applications is open throughout the year.