The IndiGo A320 type rating program is self-sponsored, the pilot will fund himself/herself for the type rating program.
A320 type-qualification training, which follows Indian DGCA requirements, will be conducted at any location within the CAE network – location will be assigned and communicated to the selected candidates. The course will last approximately 8 weeks.
- Indian National/Foreign Passport Holder with OCI Card.
- Current Indian DGCA issued CPL or higher license with Multi Engine Instrument Rating.
- Current Indian COP/RTR and FRTO Licenses. Valid Indian Class I medical certificate.
- Valid Passport.
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- Note: All licenses must be valid as on date of written examinations.
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Maximum Age: 35 years old ; 40 years old for pilots with > 1000 hours flying time.
- Flight Experience Required – Junior First Officers
- Minimum 25 hours ME time (no more than 10 hours on Multi engine SIM)
Assessment & Selection
Selected applicants will go through the following tests:
- Written Exam (Aviation Knowledge Test)
- CASS (Psychometric and skill evaluation)
- Group Exercise
- Personal Interview.
The cost of CAE Aircrew Selection System (CASS) is 600 USD and is non-refundable
Only suitable candidates meeting IndiGo’s requirements will be contacted by CAE.
In case of any difficulty in completing the online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any application or CV sent to us via email will not be considered. It has come to our notice that certain persons and/or entities allegedly hold themselves out as our authorized agents and offer assistance & help to the prospective candidates to clear the written test and/or other assessments being administered by CAE. Kindly note that CAE has not appointed any agent or agency for this task and any such information or communication received from individuals other than the authorized representatives is illegal and fraudulent in nature. Furthermore, the authorized representatives of CAE can be contacted on email@example.com. You are required to act only on matters published by these representatives, after validating the information with them.
Please note that any action taken by you which is not in line with the guidelines stated above shall not be the responsibility of CAE.