- Establish training syllabus and check forms for all required training and checks and advise Chief Pilot Training on amendments to local and international regulations.
- Familiarization / updating on the latest developments / technology and techniques in Flight Crew training, flight standards, Safety and Security including the evaluation of new training equipment.
- Reviewing, developing and recommending cost effective improvements to training methods simulator contracts, changes to safety equipment on board the aircraft.
- Liaison with engineering department with regards to Aircraft Modifications, Technical Issues, Airworthiness Directives / Service Bulletins / Operations Engineering Bulletins related to Flight Operations.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Chief Pilot Training.
- Hold a valid ATPL and Hold ATR Rating
- 6 months experiences as Pilot in Command with FI experience
- Pilot in Command at least 500 hours
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Incomplete and incorrect submission of the application will NOT be entertained.
Scan the QR code or visit link below to apply: https://bit.ly/MWATRPilot
Closing date: 22nd November 2022