Qatar Airways is currently in need of First Officers. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory Passes/Credits and MCC).
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR)
- Valid Class One Medical
- English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Not older than 55 years at the time of joining Qatar Airways
- Type Rated and current on any of ERJ190/ERJ195/EMB1000/Fokker100 with a minimum of 1,500 hours airline flying on type
- Must have flown jet commercial in the past 12 months prior to joining Qatar Airways
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
- Copy of valid Instrument Rating
- Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
- Copy of last two pages of the Logbook