EDUCATION LEVEL :
- Equivalent to Studentereksamen (Denmark)
- Grundläggande behörighet för högskolestudier (Sweden)
- Generel studiekompetanse (Norway)
- Baccalaureat or equivalent (France)
- Equivalent to Upper secondary school leaving examination (Other countries)
No restrictions apply. However applicants must have the right to l ive and work in the EU including Norway, indefinitely and without restrictions, or be able to obtain this right before employment.
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages (Berlitz level 4) to be documented before assessment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Minimum 157 cm, maximum 200 cm.
LICENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- Only applicants with a valid JAR-FCL license will be accepted.
- Applicants must hold one of the following licenses: – JAR-ATPL(A) – JAR-MPL(A) – JAR-CPL(A), with completed ATPL theory and MCC course In all three cases the applicant must possess a valid IR(A)ME, a General Flight Radiotelephone Operator Certificate (GEN) and an ICAO Language proficiency to level 5 . Note: You must convert your license to a Scandinavian JAR licence, i.e. from Denmark, Norway or Sweden before your start as a pilot in SAS (as applicable).
MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Applicants must hold a valid Part-MED Medical Class 1
FLIGHT TIME REQUIREMENTS :
- No specific flight time requirements exist.
- An applicant is required to provide SAS with an updated copy of his criminal record.