You’re one step closer to satisfying your #Wandermust by being a Scootee!
Can’t live without travel? There’s no better time to be a Scootee! Our network’s growing, so you’ll get to grow with it – and make over 60 (and counting!) destinations your office!
As a Scootee, you’ll get the opportunity to express yourself in a different, and crazy fun environment where no two days will be the same! You’ll also be empowered to make your voice heard and take charge of your career, all while fulfilling your #Wandermust!
Roll your sleeves up! We won’t deny it’s gonna be hard work. But it’ll be real exciting and the opportunities are great!
You’ll travel the world as you fly with us…you’re gonna have fun!
You’ll meet people from all walks of life…you’re gonna meet new friends!
You’ll get to cater to the needs of our guests and ensure their safety.
All with a smile…and Scootitude!
What it takes to be a Scootee
- For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm.
- You should have least 4 GCE ‘N’ Levels with Credit in English. Proficiency in other languages is advantageous.
- No prior experience required. Experienced crew will be considered for supervisory roles.
What’s in it for you
- Staff travel to ANY of our epic destinations!
- The coolest office in the whole wide world – the whole wide world, literally!
- Be part of an organisational culture that’s unlike any other in the industry!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Scootee? Apply now for a chance to get a taste of Scootee life from the get-go with an Epic Interview – an all-expenses paid trip to interview for the job in Athens or Berlin! Travel’s required between 3 Oct 2018 to 15 Oct 2018, so start blocking these dates out, and show up if you’re shortlisted!
Click “Apply” below to submit your application!
If you meet the requirements, we’ll email you a video interview and some tests to complete as part of the application process. (Keep an eye on your Spam folder too, in case!)
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to our assessment centre.
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications close 9 Sep 2018, Singapore Standard Time. Apply now, or forever remain in your cubicle