With a vision to disrupt the low-cost carrier category, Scoot started in 2012 armed with just three Boeing 777-200 aircraft. Today, Scoot is a proud family of over 50 aircrafts.
From the industry-leading Airbus A320 family to the wide-body Boeing 787 Dreamliners, we constantly seek new and innovative ways to improve your travel experience with us. With better technologies on our planes, you can look forward to a more comfortable travel experience thanks to quieter engines and reduced turbulence. We’ll be welcoming the Embraer E190-E2 to the family in 2024 to better service the region!
Working with the Captain, your focus is to deliver a safe, comfortable and on-time performance. You are also part of the Scoot team to deliver the Scootitude experience to all passengers.
A320/E190 First Officer Requirements:
- Total Flight Time of more than 1500 hours on aeroplanes with MTMA of 5700kg or more.
- Minimum of 1,000h on civil registered transport aircraft certified for multi-crew operation.
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO CPL(A)/ ATPL(A) (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO level 4.
- Satisfy all vaccination requirements as required by CAAS.
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation.
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity.
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you.
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
Training Co-Payment & Training Bond:
- Where applicable, successful candidates will be trained to acquire an Aircraft Type Rating for the assigned fleet.
- Successful candidates who are provided with type rating training will be subjected to a co-payment of the training cost and will be required to enter a training bond.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a series of online aptitude tests.
- Shortlisted applicants after online assessment stage will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre in Singapore. The Assessment Centre will consist of a group stage and an individual interview.
- Successful candidates will need to attend a Simulator Assessment and MMPI Assessment over the period of 2 days.