Fresh out of aviation school and eager to undergo training to fly the Airbus 320 or Boeing 787 Dreamliners? As a Junior First Officer (A320) / Second Officer (B787), you can look forward to a structured, intensive and exacting training programme.
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) ATPL with a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating that has a minimum of 3 months’ validity; or
- An ICAO issued ATPL with a Multi Engine Instrument Rating and a Proficiency Check that have a minimum of 6 months’ validity (The foreign license will be required to undergo license conversion.)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Allocation of fleet (A320/B787) is subjected to operational requirements
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a series of online aptitude tests.
Applications close: 30 Sep 2018 Singapore Standard Time