- Holds a valid ATPL recognized by CAAS
- Minimum 1500 total flying hours on commercial jet aircraft with minimum type experience of 500 hours on A320/B737 Aircraft.
- Must possess a valid certificate for the following:
- Class 1 Medical (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Applicants holding the foreign ATPL will need to complete the ATPL papers as set out by Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore and will have to undergo license conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.
- Myopia of not more than 600 degrees and astigmatism of not more than 200 degrees per eye.
All interviews will be held in Singapore. Applicants will undergo interviews comprising of online application, preliminary interview, final interview with senior management and simulator assessment.
Where applicable, successful candidates will be trained to acquire an Aircraft Type Rating.
Successful candidates will enjoy a rewarding career coupled with extensive training and personal growth development with SilkAir (s) Pte Ltd.
Salary and Benefits
You will enjoy an attractive salary, along with various allowances and benefits.
Interested candidates may wish to submit their resume to : SilkAir_FltOpsrecruit@singaporeair.com.sg
We would like to thank all applicants for their applications however, we regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore