Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Cabin Crew in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application.
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree / Diploma (those who are graduating before February 2018 may also apply if you have any of the two educational qualifications below)
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Online applications are now open and will close on 03 July 2017. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit a video interview online.
Candidates who are shortlisted from the video interview will be notified by 21 July 2017 to attend further interviews.
We thank all applicants for their interests in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Walk-in interviews will be conducted on 12 August 2017 (Saturday) at:
Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Level 3, Pullman Three & Pullman Four
50450 Kuala Lumpur
*Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.
Please download and complete this application form before coming for the walk-in interviews. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm:-
*Completed application form, and;
(a) birth certificate
(b) all educational certificates
(c) identity card
Candidates who are shortlisted from the preliminary interviews on 12 August 2017 should be available to come for further interviews on 13 August (Sunday).