This position is based in Singapore, and is for candidates who display a strong interest in aviation.
- Holds a valid ATPL recognised by CAAS
- Minimum 1500 total flying hours on commercial jet aircraft. Preference will be given to applicants with previous flight experience on a commercial aircraft equipped with glass cockpit technology, including FMS
- Must possess a valid certificate for the following:
- Class 1 Medical (recognised or can be validated by CAAS)
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Certificate of Test – Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Myopia of not more than 600 degrees and astigmatism of not more than 200 degrees per eye
Where applicable, successful candidates will be trained to acquire an Aircraft Type Rating.
REMUNERATIONS AND SERVICE BENEFITS
You will enjoy a competitive salary along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates will enjoy a rewarding career coupled with extensive training and personal growth development with Singapore Airlines.
Successful candidates who are provided with B777 or A330 type rating training will be required to enter into a training bond.
We thank all applicants for their applications and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit sia.silkroad.com.