Applications are invited from the serving employees of Alliance Air & Air India Limited for the post as per details below, which has also been advertised inviting applications from Open Market for Indian Nationals:
|Post||No. of Vacancies **||Place of Posting *|
||69||Delhi / Kolkata / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Bhopal|
* Any other place / location within India due Operational requirement.
** In additional above vacancies, panel will also be formed.
Reservations: of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government Directives
Selected candidates will be appointed on a fixed term contact for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 01st June, 2016
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: 10+2 from a recognised Board/University.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 48 years
(Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Valid ATR Endorsement with IR
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of India Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
Last date of receipt of application is 15th July, 2016
The employees will be required to resign from their existing positions to join on Fixed Term Employment Agreement with Alliance Air in case they are found suitable and offered employments in AASL.