Have you always wanted to be a Cabin Crew and experience life from 34,000 feet but the time and distance with your family or friends was a major concern? Well, not anymore! Fly with AirAsia and don’t miss a single day with your loved ones. We operate daily flights which enable you to live your dream as a Cabin Crew without having to be abroad.
What does it take to be an AirAsia Cabin Crew?
AirAsia Cabin Crew are admired by the public as a breath of fresh air compared to other airlines’ traditional, conventional cabin crew. We know them very well ourselves as fun, hardworking, committed colleagues who had helped to make AirAsia such a great airline.
Some of the core Cabin Crew requirements:
People who are positive, outgoing and with a pleasant disposition, love working (and serving) people, passionate, who have inexhaustible smiles, boundless energy, and who loves working with a great brand which is also a “family” and not just an “employer.” People who are chasing their dreams!Other aspects of their personality that we should look out for are those who have shown determination, persistence, with a never-say-die attitude. People who have triumphed over adversities.It’s important that they also have the kind of ability to work hard – be on their feet for hours and on many sectors, able to work on different hours, able to handle conflicts and issues, clean the cabin and toilets, and work on the tarmac or at the gates. They must also have a firm personality. Remember, part of their job may be to give instructions during emergency cases, or calm a tense situation, or be in a commanding position to enforce certain rules or regulations.
And of course we want it all – with great personality and to look nice too! Looks does matter, but we don’t want good looking “zombies” or catwalk models that do not care about giving good service to all of our guests and being great co-workers to others in the AirAsia family.
- 18 and above plus look stunning!
- Nationality and Language/s:
- Filipino, but we also welcome other nationalities. Above average English communications skills. Proficiency in other language/s (Mandarin, Korean, Nihongo, etc.) an advantage.
- Clear complexion
- Good set of teeth; no braces
- No visible marks on the hands and legs
- They must have nice hair; with signs of being good at taking care of themselves. Males may have long hair, as long as they understand that if they are hired, they may be required to have short hair.
- Ladies : minimum of 157 cm; maximum of 170 cm, barefoot
- Gents : minimum of 170 cm; maximum of 180 cm, barefoot
- Educational Qualification:
- At least Senior High School graduate
- Are you ready?
Walk-in Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 16 March 2019 (Saturday)
Registration time: 9 AM to 12 NOON
Venue: DUSIT THANI HOTEL MANILA
- Office Attire & ladies must come in knee-length skirt and BE YOURSELF!
- Original and photocopy of VALID (at least 1 year) passport
- 1 recent coloured photo (passport size)
- 1 recent coloured photo (postcard size – whole body)
- Updated resume/curriculum vitae (CV)
- Register here & you will receive a serial no for the interview session https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdNcVgqW9FfDoC3Wh45VWbKQtBzcKj8qMVEBa4Ymx8mgXKrg/viewform