Bamboo Airways is a new carrier that operates on a trending version of commercial aviation – Hybrid, which is the combination of both conventional and low-cost carriers. With this model, Bamboo Airways offers an affordable cost as well as luxurious services on air in order to maximize passengers’ experiences.
Minimum requirement of:
- 1,500 Total Flight Hours (MULTICREW airplane ON COMMERCIAL AIR TRANSPORT)
- 500 hours on A320/A321
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Must have ATPL “Frozen” for some pilot who currently holding CPL only
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- Current class 1 medical certificate
- Valid A320 OPC
- Valid Passport (minimum 1 year)
- The last five pages of logbook
- Criminal Record within 6 months
- Up to 57 years of age for men and 55 women
Download the application form here.