Dream Big? Come and join the “Flying Dream” team at Bamboo Airways.
At Bamboo Airways, you will experience a friendly, professionally, and equality environment, so that every member has the opportunity to learn, grow, and make the difference.
Joining Bamboo Airways, you can be proud of being an official member not only of Bamboo Airways but also a member of FLC Group.
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid – dealing with emergencies
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
- Selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- Producing written flight reports after completing a journey
Qualified Candidates’ Requirements:
- Nationality: Vietnamese only;
- Male: 170 cm or above;
- Female: 160 cm or above;
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm (On tip toes);
- Education: High school graduated or above;
- Age limitation: 18 – 30
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Minimum TOEIC 500, IELTS 5.0, TOEFL IBT 60/CBT 170 required (in case you do NOT have TOEIC certificate, please register and show your TOEIC/IELTS/TOEFL appointment, otherwise you are NOT qualified to take part in this interview);
- Second foreign language is the advantage;
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills is a plus too;
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements.
- Batch 32: Ho Chi Minh – 20/06/2020
- Batch 33: Hanoi – 27/06/2020