At Cathay Pacific Airways, we believe travelling well is an important part of living well and therefore we continually strive to enhance the overall travel experience. If you share the same vision with us and are passionate about delivering the world-class customer experience, join our professional Flight Attendant team to help enable a Life Well Travelled for our passengers.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Citizen of Korea
- Minimum age of 18
- High School graduate or above
- Fluent in English and Korean (proficiency in speaking, reading & listening). A third language is preferable.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferable
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- A valid TOEIC score of 350 for both reading and listening (Must be valid within 2 years from 16 April 2017)
*Male applicants should be exempted from or have completed military service
*Interviews will be conducted in Seoul in late March 2019
- 17 February 2019
All candidates will first be invited to complete a digital interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email in early/mid-Mar for a final interview.
Final interviews will be conducted in Seoul in late March 2019. Candidates are expected to finish all assessments within 1 day.
Expected Date-of-Join will be in the 3rd quarter of 2019.
- For Korean candidates who are currently residing in Hong Kong (without HKID), interviews would be arranged in Hong Kong and further arrangement would be communicated afterwards.
- If you have a valid TOEIC Official Score Report, please upload the softcopy in your application. The original copy has to be presented on the day of the final interview.
- We also accept TOEIC results taken in other countries
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport Per Diems
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Relocation Allowance
- Staff and family concessional travel benefit
- Medical coverage
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.