Connecting the world to meaningful people, places and experiences. Go higher. Go further. Move Beyond with Cathay Pacific.
Starting today, you can fly high and set your ambition higher than ever before. With a career that takes you places, it’s all about enjoying the boundless opportunities and experiences you can set for yourself.
If you have an outgoing, warm, friendly personality and hold a strong passion for delighting and creating memorable customer experiences while travelling around the world, we invite you to join our Flight Attendant Recruitment Day with the following details:
Date: 7 – 8 January 2023
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Venue: Cathay City, 8 Scenic Road, Lantau, Hong Kong
Register for a timeslot now! Shortlisted candidate will receive a special gift and timeslots will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis. We will also reserve a limited number of interview slots for walk-in candidates on 8 January from 10 AM to 3 PM.
Join now and be eligible to get a New Joiner Incentive of HK$ 6000*.
- Carry out safety, first aid and security procedures to the highest standard
- Be our brand ambassador and provide genuine, personal experiences to all our customers
- Deliver service excellence by creating memorable inflight experiences and exceed our customers’ expectations at every opportunity
- Embrace diversity and be thoughtful and caring to all our customers especially those who need extra help
- Be an excellent team player in a culturally diversified environment and contribute to a collaborative and supportive environment
- Adapt to situations with confidence, tact and flexibility
- Uphold inflight policies and comply with all regulatory requirements
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE (or equivalent) subjects including English Language
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe
- Physical fitness to be able to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and in at least one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, or Thai.
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality or service industry would be an advantage
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
- Work schedules to suit different lifestyles
- World-class training and structured career progression path
- A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
- Comprehensive insurance scheme and medical coverage
- Discounted travel across many airlines for you and your family
Personal & Application Information:
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within three weeks. Further applications from candidates who have already applied within the past six months will not be considered.
All Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
*Terms and Conditions Apply