ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified Flight Attendant on behalf of our Malaysia based client.
The position is to maintain safety, operational and service standards as set out by ExecuJet Flight Operations policies and procedures, delivering a 5-star service to the principle and guests.
- Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Ensures safety standards are maintained in the passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times.
- Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
- Ensures the safety and comfort of the passengers in accordance with
- ExecuJet policies and procedures.
- Executes and coordinate all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in the operations manual and keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
- Ensuring all pre-flight, inflight and post flight duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the cleaning and standards of the aircraft cabin, galley and bathrooms.
- Deliver silver service catering for all flights in accordance with approved catering policies and passenger requirements.
- Completion of all required operational documentation in line with company procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining aircraft and passenger equipment and socks.
- Personal hygiene, appearance and presentation IAW ExecuJet policy.
- Responsible for upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, license, medical, crew ID and vaccinations.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the PIC or as requested by the passengers and guests.
- Previous work experience as a Cabin Attendant.
- Bilingual English / Chinese speaking.
- Based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Friendly, responsible, mature and professional.
- Well organized, efficient and alert.
- Professional, friendly attitude, good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Dedicated service commitment and cultural knowledge.
- Well-groomed appearance and poise.
- Ability to work independently.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Willingness to take additional duties when required by Principal.
- Discretion in the exercising of duties.
- Adaptable and willing to work flexible, long working hours including lengthy periods away from home.
- As required to achieve flight schedules.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 16th August 2019