- Malaysians only
- Must possess at least a Diploma Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Candidate must possess licenses such as CAAM PART 66 CAT. B2 with or without type rating.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a line and base maintenance environment.
- Willing to travel on AOG as and when required.
- Must be able to work beyond normal hours as and when required.
- Must be a team player.
- High proficiency of Spoken and Written English language.
- High level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Possess own transportation.
- Able to start immediately will be an added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Key Performance Areas:
- Assisting Senior Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (“LAME”) maintain, repair, overhaul or modify aircraft/engines/components in accordance with Aircraft /Engine /Component Maintenance Manuals.
- Updating and maintaining of aircraft documentation and maintenance programs.
- Assisting Senior LAME to update maintenance records on the system.
- Assist with the job closure process.
- Assisting with the quoting process, when necessary.
- Control of aircraft special tools, equipment, parts and consumables upon issuance out from Stores.
- Ensure ground support equipment is clean and serviceable.
- Participate in the maintenance planning process and ensure continuous communication with planning department.
- Inputs into other functions (other employee daily duties and responsibilities) will be as per Maintenance Management System requirements.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org