- Malaysians only.
- Must possess at least a Diploma Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Degree Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Possess EASA / CAAM (B2) valid license with / without type ratings.
- Minimum 4 (four) years’ experience as a qualified Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Avionics (B2).
- Willing to travel on AOG as and when required.
- Must be able to work beyond normal hours as and when required.
- Must be a team player.
- High proficiency of Spoken and Written English language.
- High level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Possess own transportation.
- Able to start immediately will be an added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintain, repair, overhaul or modify aircraft / engines / components in accordance with Aircraft / Engine / Component maintenance manuals.
- Updating and maintaining of aircraft documentation and maintenance programs.
- Acting and performing the functions of inspector.
- Acting and performing the functions of release to service and certificate of airworthiness’.
- In charge of a group of Aircraft / Engine / Components and supporting personnel appointed to the task.
- Appoints AME responsible for carrying out maintenance task/inspector functions.
- Update maintenance records on the system.
- Assist with the job closure process, update and maintain work packs and assisting with the quoting process.
- Control of personal general tools and equipment.
- Controlling, carry out follow-ups and liaise with subcontractors.
- Participate in internal cross-departmental audits and audits carried out internally by external 3rd party auditors.
- Participate in the maintenance planning process and ensure continuous communication with planning department.
- Inputs into other functions (other employee daily duties and responsibilities) will be as per Maintenance Management System requirements.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com