NOK AIR Thailand’s Best Low-Cost Airline is recruiting for the Professional and Friendly team members.
- Thai nationality, Female.
- Minimum height 160 cm, Weight must be in proportion to height
- Cabin Crew age not over 25 years old (date of birth from 1 April 1994 onward)
- Cabin Leader age not over 35 years old (date o birth from 1 April 1984 onward.
- For Cabin Leader ; Minimum 3 years experience as a cabin crew is required (candidate must be current cabin crew last flying duty not before 1 April 2017). Please bring along any documents stating your date of employment for verification.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- TOEIC scores for Cabin Crew 650 up, for Cabin Leader 700 up. (Issue date must be from 1 April 2017 onwards)
- Chinese proficiency will be advantage; Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 4 or higher is preferable.
- Must not wear dental braces.
How to Apply:
- Complete Online Application Form.
- Send Velfie Clip
VDO Selfie Instruction: Take a 30-second VDO selfie clip under concept “Nok Chuan Tiew” with your smartphone, using Thai language:
- Make sure you hold the same smartphone close to you (within 1 meter length) to present only half body with clear face.
- VDO selfie clip must not exceed 200 MB in MP4, MOV, MPEG, WMV or AVI format.
- VDO editing is not allowed.
- Please use your Full Name as file name (e.g Name_Lastname.mp4).
- Send your clip via email@example.com with the email subject: Cabin Crew (or Cabin Leader).
NOK AIR reserves the right to invite only the qualified candidates to the next recruitment process.
On the Assessment Day, all short-listed candidates must present the following documents:
- Resume in English, please specify weight and height.
- Recent 2 inches formal photo and a full length photo in casual.
- A copy of identification card.
- A copy of registration certificate
- A copy of completed transcript.
- A original and copy of TOEIC score (Issue date must be from 1 April 2017 onwards )
- A copy of third language proficiency test, if any.
Date: 17 – 18 May 2019
Time: 8:30 – 17:00
Activities: Assessment and Interview
Date: 21 May 2019
Time: 8:30 – 17:00
Activities: Nok Hunt and Final Result Announcement
For more information:
Application Deadline: 10 May 2019