- The First Officers (U/T) will be trained to perform duties as Line Pilots under compliance with company Operations Manual and CAAB regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and DFO. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate near Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
- As per Company Operations Manual
Requirements for First Officers:
- Valid CPL/IR (Bangladesh)
- ELP: Level 4 (minimum)
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted)
- Age- Maximum 30 years old on 31 January 2018; however, candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at company’s discretion regarding this.
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
Salary & Benefits:
The position is permanent in nature with all the existing terms & benefits of the company. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT and allotted with the Benefit schemes of the company.
Application Instruction & Deadline:
Candidates are requested to send their complete Resume with 01 (one) copies of recent passport size photograph with mentioning the position on top of the envelope at the below-mentioned company address before January 24, 2018.
NOVOAIR Limited, House-50, Road-11, Block-F, Banani, Dhaka-1213.