Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Join the Qatar Airways Multi-Crew Pilot License Program (MPL) and become one of the future professional pilots at the world’s five star airline.
Qatar Airways Cadet Pilot Program offers a great opportunity to selected high caliber candidates to obtain a QCAA Multi-Crew Pilot License under the Cadet Pilot Program self-funded scheme. The comprehensive training consists of approximately 18 months of training at a leading Approved Training Organisation.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
- Must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Qatar Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 80% or higher, or its equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 overall and no less than 6.0 in each component.
- Standardised test scores of either the SAT or ACT with a minimum score of 530 in SAT (General Math Component) or a minimum score of 21 in ACT.
- Must pass all the entry exams and placement tests.
- Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Must be able to obtain a QCAA class 1 medical certificate.
- Must be able to obtain official police clearance from home country.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Recent Passport Sized Photograph
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Copy of Equivalency Certificate from Supreme Education Council (if applicable)
- Copy of Valid IELTS Certificate
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Other Relevant Documents\Certificates\Licenses