Royal Brunei (RB), the national carrier of Brunei Darussalam, is inviting applications for the position of A320 Captains and First Officers. Rated and non-Rated Captains and First Officers who meet the minimum qualifications are invited to apply.
Royal Brunei offers a highly competitive remuneration package tailored for expatriates who seek a peaceful and family oriented lifestyle based in Brunei Darussalam where cost of living is significantly low. The “TAX FREE” remuneration package comprises of cash and non-cash elements including a generous amount of leave.
- 2,000 hours total on all aircraft types (fixed wing types only considered)
- 500 hours on aircraft > 15 tonnes
- License Proficiency Check to be valid on start of employment with RB
- English Proficiency Level 6
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Accommodation allowances provided
- Education assistance allowance provided up to a maximum of three children studying locally and/or overseas
- Leave* – 48 calendar days of leave entitlement per year
- Medical – Medical leave entitlement of 14 days per calendar year. There is also Outpatient and Hospitalisation reimbursement available for spouse and children
- Insurance – RB provides for Loss of License Insurance, Group Personal Accident & Travel, Group Hospital & Surgery and Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Preferential rates for additional coverage of spouse and children are also available
- Privilege Travel* – Staff travel benefits available
- Contract and school passage benefits
- Car Loan* – Interest free car loan available (max repayment period of 36 months)
- Gratuity pay out upon completion of contract at 25% of basic salary & expatriate allowance
- NON-Rated Captain and First Officer can expect to be bonded for 3 years
- NON-Rated Captain and First Officer can expect to pay half of the Type Rating costs
Please note that the above is subject to change without prior notice.
* Contractual terms shall be based on individual performance and relevant work experience.
* Employment terms shall be in accordance with RB Employment Regulations.
Kindly email your completed applications to Pilot.Recruitment@rba.com.bn, together with the following required documents:
- EASA ATPL (frozen ATPL for First Officers) with English Proficiency Certificate Level 6
- Latest two A320 Family or Glass Cockpit Jet Aircraft License Proficiency Check (LPC)
- Latest EASA Class 1 Medical
- Last Two Pages of Current Logbook
- Current Passport
- Passport Photograph
- Reference Letters