Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewards and Flight Stewardesses in Penang. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application.
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfill the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree / Diploma (those who are graduating before 30 September 2018 may also apply if you have any of the two educational qualifications below)
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum of grade B in English and working experience are required
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within six months from the date of application.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Interviews will be conducted on 31 March 2018 (Saturday) at:
Pinang Ballroom, Level 3
10300 Georgetown, Pulau Pinang.
*Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm.
(a) Completed application form
(b) two passport-sized photographs
*Originals and photocopies of:
(c) birth certificate
(d) identity card
(f) all educational certificates
Candidates who pass the preliminary interviews on 31 March 2018 should be available to attend further interviews on 01 April (Sunday).