SpiceJet are seeking applications for 50 pilots to join our Bombardier Q400 Fleet as Co-Pilots.
Qualification Requirements :
- Indian CPL/ATPL
- Class I Medical
- Multi Engine Rating
- ELP 4 or above
- Valid Indian passport
Selection Process :
- There will be a 4-phase testing process conducted at New Delhi/Gurgaon or at any other city as decided by SpiceJet.
- All tests will be computer based.
Selection Criteria :
- Pass each phase.
- Meet the minimum marks as decided by SpiceJet to join the Merit List for each phase.
- Only the top 50 candidates, who have successfully passed each phase, will be selected to join SpiceJet Airlines.
- The next 50 candidates in the merit list will be kept on the standby list for a period of one year.
- Registration for entrance examination open till 15th November 2015.