KEY SKILLS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum three (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience preferred.
- A background in Silver Service.
- Polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Perform required work duties in an aircraft environment.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
- Have exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Show discretion of confidential information.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese preferred
- Experienced on Global aircraft considered an asset
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Attractive salary with rewarding flying allowance.
- Unique and ongoing training that supports your professional needs.
Apply online to our Recruitment Portal: TAG Aviation Recruitment
Kindly note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.