Meet new people every day and join in the joys of being a high-flyer. Think you can take on the rank of AirAsia Allstars? Come for our recruitment drive and make your dream come true:
Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 23 July 2017
Registration: 9 am to 11 am
Venue: No 777, Daguan Road, Dayuan District,Taoyuan City, 33749 Taiwan.
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft’s safety procedures.
- Attend to passenger’s inquiries.
- Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
- Open to Taiwanese (Male/Female)
- Minimum Age: 20 years old maximum 35 years old.
- Height: Min 157cm ( female ) barefoot, Min 170cm ( male ) barefoot
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply.
- Complete the Job Application Form http://www.airasia.com/cabincrewnonmalaysia-application/
- Up-most dated resume
- Original & Copy of Passport ( 1st page )
- Original & Copy of highest qualification certificate
- TOEIC with 650 score valid within 2 years
- Full length body photo
- Head & Shoulder photo
- Position is based in RED Q, Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2, Malaysia
Join us, you will have fun with our lovely Guests and Cabin Crew.