AirAsia X is the world’s first truly long haul, low cost carrier,It is an extension of AirAsia’s leading low cost carrier. AirAsia seeks to deliver everyday low fares to traveler seeking to travel to destinations greater than four hours flight time from Malaysian on larger Airbus fleets A330,A340 & A350.
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft’s safety procedures.
- Attend to passenger’s inquiries.
- Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
Complete the Job Application Form
- Up-most dated resume
- Original & Copy of Passport ( 1st page )
- Original & Copy of highest qualification certificate
- TOEIC with 650 score valid within 2 years
- Full length body photo
- Head & Shoulder photoBenefits
Attractive remuneration packages which includes How to qualify for Bonus?
- Good attendance.
- Zero misconducts in the month.
- No late sign ONs ( more than twice )
- 60 Flying hours and above. ( for the month )Annual Leaves
Join us, you will have fun with our lovely Guests and Cabin Crew.
Submit you cv and we will invite you.