ExecuJet Handling Services Malaysia Sdn. Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dassault Aviation.
Group and works with ExecuJet MRO Services Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. to cater for various types of business aircraft by providing the highest of quality ground handling and maintenance services in Asia.
Due to our expansion, we are pleased invite dynamic individuals to join our team located at c/o Skypark RAC Sdn Bhd Hangar A, Jalan Riyal U3, 36, Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang, U8 Subang, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Malaysians only.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the related field is a pre-requisite.
- Must be able to communicate well in English language, spoken and written.
- Basic computer skills (outlook emails, word document and excel).
- Must have a high level of customer service experience as this role requires interaction with clients.
- Preferably with aircrafts towing experience.
- Candidate must be flexible to work on shift roster, weekends and during public holiday.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess own transportation and valid driving license.
- Those who can start immediately will be an added advantage.
Key Performance Areas:
- Coordinate the movement of aircraft on apron and hangar.
- Liaise with local airport authorities on aircraft movement and bay allocation.
- Coordinating the provision of all outsourced apron services.
- Marshalling and towing of aircraft.
- Perform general aircraft services.
- Coordinate all ramp and hangar activities when required.
- Uploading and offloading of passenger and crew luggage and belongings.
- Upkeeping of ground support equipment.
- To ensure effective preparation prior flight arrival and departures.
- Coordinating and organising required ramp services.
- Arranging of crew / passenger transport and hotel when required.
- Oversee ground handling operations (passenger and crew hospitality, catering, etc.).
- Oversee third-parties services.
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external clients to accommodate with their needs and requirement.
- Additional training will be provided.
Interested individuals kindly email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your expected salary and earliest availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.