- A First Officer is responsible for operating the aircraft in a safe and legal manner for Malaysia Airlines Berhad.
- A First Officer is responsible the ensure the safety of the aircraft, passengers, crew and cargo from the moment the doors are closed for departure until they are opened at the end of the flight.
- Responsible in ensuring the flight is conducted with adherence to any rules and regulations that effect the operations of the flight.
- Maintain a highly professional image both in conduct and appearance as to uphold Malaysia Airlines Berhad’s image.
Qualification & Experience
- 1,500 Grand Total hours;
- 500 hours experience on type.
- Type rated on B737 300 – 900
- Must apply before 56th birthday.
Skill & Knowledge
- Meets the regulatory requirements for Theoretical Knowledge of operating an aircraft. This includes basic aviation subjects and aircraft type technical subjects.
- Meet the regulatory requirements for Technical and Non-technical skills of piloting an aircraft and use of its equipment.
- Meet the regulatory requirements for Resource Management, Human Factor and Safety Management in aviation.
- Strong in interpersonal and communications skills, good analytical skill, good at issue engagements and good decision making skills.
- Elevate and maintain high technical operations ensuring high industrial safety and standard.
- Managing changes to suit dynamic scenarios.
- Managing technical operations requirements and expectations due to internal constraints of resources whilst to reduce operational infringements and incidents.
- Managing operations as to ensure maximum efficiency and economical value to MAB.
- Uphold and safe guard the environment in disposing of his responsibilities.