Other than fun and excitement, the job encompasses:
- Ensure the safety of passengers, other crew members and the aircraft
- Serve the company in any part of the world and on any of the routes served by the company, including the operation of special or chartered flights, passenger or freighter aircraft;
- Undertake ground handling, in accordance with the ground handling course conducted for pilots, at stations where the aircraft has diverted to and/or where the company has not engaged a contractor to provide ground handling services for the type of aircraft you’re serving on; and perform such other duties in the air and on the ground as the company may reasonably require of a First Officer.
- Licence must be acceptable to the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).
- The applicant must held a valid and recognized Type Rating on the B777
- Minimum 1,500 hours on a commercial jet aircraft.
- ICAO English proficiency of at least level 4
- Valid Certificate of Medical Assessment (Medical Class 1)
- Be in possession of no aviation incidents / accidents report.
- No criminal record.
*Shortlisted candidates will be notified to complete an online test as part of our selection process