Nok Air is looking for B737NG, ATR & Q400 Non Type Rated Co-Pilots meeting the following required qualifications.
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL) – Fixed wing with Multi-Engines Rating and Instrument Rating.
- Medical Certificate class one
- ICAO English proficiency of at least Level 4
- Thai Nationality, male or female not over 35 years of age
- University graduate with a Bachelor Degree
- Exempted from military service (Male only)
Please Attach :
- Resume in English.
- 2 x 1 inch colour photos (Taken within 3 months)
- A copy of Identification card.
- A copy of house registration certificate.
- A copy of documents of exemption from military service.
- A copy of university degree
- A copy of police clearance certificate
- A copy of CPL or ATPL
Interested candidates please e-mail all required documents to or walk in and submit all documents by clicking “Apply Now” or to:
Flight Operations Department (Room 4226)
Nok Airlines, 4th floor, Central Block Building,
Don Mueang International Airport, Bangkok
For more information please contact
K.Ronnarong Tel. 089-991-1321 (Mon-Fri, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
APPLICATION DEAD LINE : 19th February 2016