- Passenger Handling, Check-in, Gate Management, Queue Combing, Meet and Assist, Special Handling Services, Baggage Services (Lost & Found) of airline passenger in the airport.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the airport ground handling services within the authority.
- Responsible to safeguard safety and security in his/her contacts.
- To well manage passenger and ensuring customer satisfaction level is always high.
- To ensure operational adequacy at the check-in desk or at the gate.
- Process passengers and baggage in accordance to set procedures and airline requirement
- Responsible for documentation of conversations and discussions with clients where necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- SPM with Minimum Credit 5 in ENGLISH and Able to speak ENGLISH FLUENTLY.
- Citizen: MALAYSIA (Nil Criminal Record).
- Ability to speak 3rd language is an advantage (MANDARIN/CANTONESE, ETC)
- Age: 19 – 30 Years.
- Gender: Female (Min. Height : 158cm & Weight : 50-58 kg) & Male (Min. Height : 168cm & Weight : 60 – 70 kg).
- Have at least a “B2 – Full/ P” driving license.
- Able to work on SHIFT.
- Workplace: Penang International Airport.
Specific documents to bring:
- You are invited to submit & print your application at https://hrms.drb-hicom.com/hrmsrec/
- Latest Resume.
- Hard copy IC.
- Hard copy SPM/Diploma, Sijil Berhenti Sekolah & etc.
Walk-In Interview Date & Venue:
DATE: 27TH FEBRUARY 2020 (THURSDAY)
TIME: 10.00 AM – 13.00 PM
POS AVIATION SDN. BHD.
LOT 308, MEZZANINE FLOOR,
PENANG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,
11900 BAYAN LEPAS, PULAU PINANG.
Tel (HR): +6 04 – 6401107