About the role:
We are recruiting for Customer Services Officer to be based in located in Doha, Qatar.
In this role you will be responsible for all service delivery aspects of the Contact Centre. Manage service quality and service levels and revenue generation through teams in accordance with defined targets. Implement policies and processes designed to continuously improve operation performance. Ensure compliance with set standards and procedures.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responsible for managing service level of all customer service aspects of the Contact Centre.
- Responsible for achieving all KPIs as outlined in the Contact Centre KPI scorecard.
- Implement new skills and new techniques geared towards operational and service excellence.
- Ensuring call quality and high level of customer service.
- Assisting the training team in developing recurrent training modules. Coordinating process tests and refresher trainings with the Quality and Training Team.
- Creating reports and MIS for the process and team.
- Communicate existing and new policies.
- Ensure first call resolution, zero error and operational excellence.
- Provide CC manager with regular updates and reports on operational performance.
- Make recommendations to CC manager on improving or safeguarding operations performance.
- Responsible for managing productivity and efficiency of agents occupancy and schedule adherence.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- A bachelors degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of job-related experience
- Contact Centre Management experience
- Experience of GDS, particularly Amadeus
- Managed teams in excess of 50 people
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Management and leadership skills
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply :
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.