Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment [Singapore] (March 2018)Cabin Crew
Bookmark (save) Details
Online application for the cabin crew position is now open and will close on Tuesday, 20 February 2018.
Please note the following requirements:
- Singapore citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree/Diploma (those who are graduating before June 2018 may also apply if they have any of the two educational qualifications below)
- At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level (H2 level) credits and 2 ‘AO’-level (H1 level) credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
- At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
- Higher National ITE Certificate (Higher Nitec)
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within six months from the date of application.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please submit an online application by Tuesday, 20 February 2018.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the Log In page.
Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the Log in page.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited for further interviews on 3 March, 2018.
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Successful candidates are expected to commence employment with us as early as within three months from the date of application.