Singapore Airlines will be conducting walk-in-interviews for cabin crew on Sunday, 30 October 2022 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Minimum qualification of 5 SPM credits (including English) and above
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies / companies for our cabin crew recruitment. Any parties or media platforms that claim to represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to recruit or engage with applicants on behalf of the airline and the airline will not be responsible for any information shared by the applicant with any such third party and/or the conduct of any such third party.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given an attractive salary package with allowances based on your flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please see details of our walk-in-interviews:
Registration Date: Sunday, 30 October 2022 *
Registration Time: 8.30am to 2.00pm
Venue: Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel & Residences
Level 3, Pullman Grand Ballroom
Jalan Conlay, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
*Candidates who clear the preliminary rounds may be invited for subsequent rounds on the next day (31 October 2022).
Interested applicants are requested to download and complete this application form. Please bring along ALL the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if any)
- Deed Poll (where applicable)
- Entry/Re-entry Permit (for Singapore PR only)
- All Educational Certificates
- Vaccination Reports from MySejahtera
** Due to space constraints, candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview. There will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews.