SouthEast Airlines is a new airline established in Slovenia, Europe.
SouthEast Airlines is looking for experienced cabin crew on the Airbus A320 to be based in Europe.
- Temporary contract with possibility of extension to permanent
- The contract is a local contract signed directly with the airline
- Competitive fixed salary plus commission from onboard sales
- Commuting schedule: 22 days ON / 8 consecutive days OFF
- Accommodation provided and paid by the company
- Must hold EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
- Must have flown on the Airbus A320 family airplane
- Holds or have held an EASA medical certificate
- Fluent in English. Any other South Eastern European language will be an advantage
- Ideally should have at least 6 months of experience as cabin crew
- Qualification as Senior Cabin Crew Member, Instructor, etc. is an advantage
This job listing is published by the employer (SouthEast Airlines).