Key responsibilities include
We are looking for warm, passionate and genuine persons who love interacting with people to join our dynamic cabin crew family in Singapore.
- Date: 18th April 2015, Saturday
- Registration Time: 9:30am to 3pm
- Venue: Village Hotel Albert Court
Meeting Room 1, 2 & Foyer, Level 2
180 Albert Street Singapore 189971.
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements
- Minimum age of 18 years old – due to Airline requirements
- Minimum height of 1.58m for females, 1.65m for males
- Minimum of 4 GCE ‘N’Level credits, including English
- Medically and physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to read texts in English, and Mandarin or Malay for inflight announcements
The 2 months’ cabin crew training program will cover:
- Service Delivery
- Customer Handling
- Sales Techniques
- Cabin Announcements
- First Aid
- Safety Equipment & Procedures
Candidates will commence flying duties upon successful completion of training.
Applicants may download the application form at http://220.127.116.11/upload/policy/1394183501__HR.pdf.
All walk-in applicants are required to bring the completed application form, an updated CV, 2 passport-sized photographs, originals and photocopies of educational certificates and your great personality!
Please email your CV to [email protected]. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.